ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature Healer/DPS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

Nature Healer/DPS Empty
PostSubject: Nature Healer/DPS   Nature Healer/DPS EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:08 am

To all you nature healers out there, I wanted to get your loadouts. Also Isaiah, whats your damage loadout for healer. When electricity tokens come out Im gonna have one electricity healer and one other. The thing is, if I like nature enough, I could end up changing Ghost to electricity and keeping this guythe way he is so I want to figure nature out and decide If thats what im gonna do or keep sorcery.

Also if you guys want to give me any dps loadouts, Ill take those too, I might even do pvp with this guy. Im gonna leave the possibilities open with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nature Healer/DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Healer/DPS   Nature Healer/DPS EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Wolf in pvp is pretty sick, was playing with matthew last night this way. I was able to keep the team healed since our hlr was glitched out and still throw out some pretty nasty dps numbers I believe I came out 3rd on dps and 1st on healing in fos pvp match last night. Thats in all blue pvp gear. If your 30 I will run alerts with you on Isaiah (almost at 250) and then danial so we can test some things out if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
Blue
league officer
league officer
Blue

Nature Healer/DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Healer/DPS   Nature Healer/DPS EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 pm

My loadout with Eco Warden is Metabolism and Blossom for healing, with Swarm Shield, Carnage, and Hive Mind for buffs. I also use Regeneration for a Supercharge, though I mainly use it for power regeneration or when I get picked up after getting killed. With the surplus of Hard Light and other precision based characters recently, I use Carnage more then Hive Mind. I mostly use Hive Mind when someone calls out they are using a Supercharge, or when the boss gets to around 35% health and DPSs start to breakout their finishing moves.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/superleet11/
Sponsored content

Nature Healer/DPS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Healer/DPS   Nature Healer/DPS Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature Healer/DPS
Page 1 of 1