ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No more loyal players any more.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

No more loyal players any more. Empty
PostSubject: No more loyal players any more.   No more loyal players any more. EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 am

This pass few days people know whats been up, some people have been ignoring their raid groups. Things kinda went 2 hell. Thats what I meant as long as we dint change the new name should be cool. But things did change we still got the strong core. Is not a ramble is my humble opinion I been mad before with the league but never betrayed what we stand 4. When I was all green a few step up and help me get 2 beastmode. (nymphea , ghost, isah) 2 name a few and I remenber those days. I remember a fully geared ghost grinding t1s with us and that counts. Sein people leave for minor shit makes me really apreciate what I got here my friends and my memories. I dont mind helping newcomers but I just dont trust them. If I spend 2 hours 2 help some one to have them leave us. Or spend 4 hours in fos2 just to get people geares so they leave us for bullshit is plain showing us one thing when shit hits the roft just a few will stand for the challenge. Again this is not a ramble. Is just my opinion people should not get geared and them leave . I been ofered leagues spots as main trollers . But I remenber when I pugged with quick and even I bein all green he took me in took me 2 raids you all did. And forgeting that will say more than anything dont forget were we come from and what we stand for. Dont let people destroy our league but lets all be stronger rise 2 the challenge get bigger and better . We will survive and be here till the servers shut down atleast I will be. To lead to follow and 2 help. Love ya all I really do. Always remenber you are friends my friends
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: No more loyal players any more.   No more loyal players any more. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:43 pm

Nks wrote:
This pass few days people know whats been up, some people have been ignoring their raid groups. Things kinda went 2 hell. Thats what I meant as long as we dint change the new name should be cool. But things did change we still got the strong core. Is not a ramble is my humble opinion I been mad before with the league but never betrayed what we stand 4. When I was all green a few step up and help me get 2 beastmode. (nymphea , ghost, isah) 2 name a few and I remenber those days. I remember a fully geared ghost grinding t1s with us and that counts. Sein people leave for minor shit makes me really apreciate what I got here my friends and my memories. I dont mind helping newcomers but I just dont trust them. If I spend 2 hours 2 help some one to have them leave us. Or spend 4 hours in fos2 just to get people geares so they leave us for bullshit is plain showing us one thing when shit hits the roft just a few will stand for the challenge. Again this is not a ramble. Is just my opinion people should not get geared and them leave . I been ofered leagues spots as main trollers . But I remenber when I pugged with quick and even I bein all green he took me in took me 2 raids you all did. And forgeting that will say more than anything dont forget were we come from and what we stand for. Dont let people destroy our league but lets all be stronger rise 2 the challenge get bigger and better . We will survive and be here till the servers shut down atleast I will be. To lead to follow and 2 help. Love ya all I really do. Always remenber you are friends my friends

Couldn't have said it any better my friend. As long as the league stays the way it started, I'll be there with you till the servers come down. But if BS like what was going on lately was the way the league was gonna go, I'd be done in a second.
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

PostSubject: Re: No more loyal players any more.   No more loyal players any more. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:44 am

thank so much for that NKS ..... AND you to Ghost it meens alot to me to hear that... iam srry i have been missing stuf kind of takes alot out of me when i get close to someone and call them a friend and well you all know how all this whent down.But i will be here rite to the end with you guys .The new peeps come and go but the core seems 2 stay nomatter what .. so if and when we get anymore new guys are girls we have 2 make sure the core comes first .That is a big if btw like you NKS i dont trust new peeps nomore
Back to top Go down
Kain
league officer
league officer
Kain

PostSubject: Re: No more loyal players any more.   No more loyal players any more. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:20 pm

i still have no idea what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076404714
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more loyal players any more.   No more loyal players any more. Empty

Back to top Go down

No more loyal players any more.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL ALLIANCE :: DCUO play :: game discussion-
Jump to: