ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MMA and Collegiate Wrestling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

MMA and Collegiate Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: MMA and Collegiate Wrestling   MMA and Collegiate Wrestling EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 2:04 am

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Wrestling-with-Decisions-at-the-2011-NWCA-All-Star-Classic-37444
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Cotto fight   MMA and Collegiate Wrestling EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Tomorrow I wont be till late im goin 2 see cotto vs margarito 2 lets hope its a decent bout
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: MMA and Collegiate Wrestling   MMA and Collegiate Wrestling EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 pm

Nks wrote:
Tomorrow I wont be till late im goin 2 see cotto vs margarito 2 lets hope its a decent bout

There is also the UFC Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale on tonight. Saw the Cotto vs Margarito press conference where coto calls margarito a "criminal" and "the Mexican people should be ashamed of themselves". really intense. that press conference might have just sold me the fight lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMA and Collegiate Wrestling   MMA and Collegiate Wrestling Empty

Back to top Go down

MMA and Collegiate Wrestling
Page 1 of 1