Share | 

Wrestling season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Wrestling season   Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:40 pm

Well wrestling season has started and it looks as if our practices have been scheduled for tues and thur. this could possibly change but as of this week I will not be on thursday untill 930-1000c time. If you guys are ok with waiting for me to get on I will be happy to join you for fos2 or any other fos's that day, friday I will be able to raid but I cant stay up to late as I have to get up at 6 am and drive 2 hours to our first wrestling meet. I'll be home saturday probably later in the evening but plenty of time to raid (thinking 7-9 c). wrestling season lasts for about a month and a half so this will be the norm untill it's over. I hope everybody gets thier raids in, if I'm unable to get in any fos 2's its no big deal but I will try and give me best to be on for anybody else that might need them. Happy gaming and God bless.

- Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smittin by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. --Isaiah 53:4-5
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
Nks
league member
league member

PostSubject: Once you are on ill help   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 am

I ran fos 2 3 times this week 2 fos 3 and 4 fos 1 so ill help wanever we are on bro enjoy wrestling lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Wrestling season
Page 1 of 1