ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOS 2 Runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:21 pm

I was thinking, To make sure everybodys mains gets into Fos 2 and gets it done, I think we need to have specific times we run it. I was thinking a run on Thursday or Fridays and a run on Sundays. The exact days aren't as important as getting people together with some time set aside to complete it.

We had a group on Sunday and I almost think if we can roll that group on Sundays, and another set group on one of the other days we should be able to get everybody in. Im down to rerun it both times(or how many times I need to) if needed as I'm not really worried about getting my alts in there right now. I just want to get established knocking this thing out for everybody's mains in the most efficient way possible.

Let me know what you guys think............
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Thur. or Fri. are probably my best days but I know some are kind of hit and miss on these days. Sunday-wed. are probably the worst days for me but I will try and adjust my schedule to help out where I am needed. I'd like to try and keep getting into other raids with my other characters if at all possible but fos1&2 are my priority on my main.
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Yeah I want to get my other guys into raids also including getting my tank up to Fos2 readiness so we can have more flexibility, but the time FOS2 takes to complete and getting every bodies mains into it and through it is my focus here. Not to mention if they come out with a hotfix for the last boss. I still need to beat Fos2 the REAL way for me, but thats neither here nor there lol. Anyway, maybe we should shoot for fridays and sundays? I know nks and freaky can be around all day sunday. Lets see what everybody thinks about those days. We'll figure it out.

- Sorry, didn't see your post talking about essentially the same thing before making this one
Back to top Go down
Kain
league officer
league officer
Kain

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am

im not on til like 930 fridays. any other day is usually fine
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076404714
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Buahahaa   FOS 2 Runs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am

I hope to get it done today need troller trinket and rings from fos2 (missing just head and body from 2.5) and I will be runing fos 1 as dps (unlest I need to pull spidys lol) so lets hope we get in there today what? Todayy what? Todayyy *stuner on quick* what? Lol
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Lol. I've heard he glitches are gone so I guess its time to roll our sleeves up. Even now more than ever were gonna need time to get this done. I've had little to no reception about setting specific times up to run fos 2 or what days could be better than others for certain people to run it so I'm just gonna make sure Ghost gets what Ghost needs and then I'll go from there..
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:46 am

well we all have talked and talked about this it needs 2 be done we need 3 groups the same group each week with a certain day and time raid group 1 raid group 2 and raid group 3 run fos1 and 2 with your group if you miss your day and your time and get left out for the week then you may still get it but it will be with alts are a pug every one needs 2 give us your best time and days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOS 2 Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOS 2 Runs   FOS 2 Runs Empty

Back to top Go down

FOS 2 Runs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL ALLIANCE :: DCUO play :: Raid discussion-
Jump to: