ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pacquiao Fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pacquiao Fight Empty
PostSubject: Pacquiao Fight   Pacquiao Fight EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:03 pm

For all you fight fans, here is a disscussion that has been going on about the Pacquiao fight. I dont really care to much about boxing anymore, since mma boxing has become somewhat boring to me but anyways its being debated around the boxing comunity that one of the reasons Pacquiao was having problems with Marquez is because of Marquez utilizing illegal foot stomps on numerous occasions. My wife is a huge Pacquiao fan (go figure) and pointed this out to me, there is no debating whether or not he was doing this, its pretty easy to see that it was more than just an accident by the amount of times and the timing of all of his foot stomps. The question would have to be, would this have made that big of a difference in the fight or did the judges even though not caught but the ref see these and decide to take matters in their own hands on the score card?

Ok I'm done defending my wifes favorite fighter, now back to my sport. So who else wants to see a nasty over hand right knock out by Henderson on sat.?
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

Pacquiao Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacquiao Fight   Pacquiao Fight EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 pm

You mean something like this?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc

I do but I've liked Hendo for a long time. I also have liked Shogun for a long time. This is one of those fights that I like both but I probably lean toward Hendo. One thing is for darn sure, Shogun aint no Bisping. Dont forget Wand vs Cung Lee. Im buying it for sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Pacquiao Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacquiao Fight   Pacquiao Fight EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:55 pm

I like both shogun and hindo also, but shogun knocked out my favorite machida so I gotta go agianst him, plus hindo knock outs makes such good highlight clips. Chung well all I can say is maybe he will be handing out anouther broken forarm with his nasty kicks, I like chung just because there is no other fighter in the ring today that uses his style of kick heavy fighting. If I were a betting man though unfortunatly I see these fights going the opposite of the way I would like to see them go, I think shogun will beat hindo and I have a feeling chung is going to loose as well. Either way I think this is going to be a sick card!
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Pacquiao Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pacquiao Fight   Pacquiao Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao Fight
Page 1 of 1