ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No Electircity Tokens with DLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

No Electircity Tokens with DLC Empty
PostSubject: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:10 pm

What do you guys think about this? I personally think this is garbage. Their reasoning for doing this was the HL token fiasco but people were stupid for changing to HL not understanding the consequences. Why am I paying for this? Also, who said they had to convert so many people back to their original powersets and to powersets they never had in the first place. Respec tokens will eventually become available bla bla bla. Complete Garbage.

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?&topic_id=38069
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:12 pm

So your saying you dont agree with there decision?
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Admin wrote:
So your saying you dont agree with there decision?

Im not sure where in my post you could have possibly picked that up..................................................But Yeah
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 pm

I tried to tell you yesterday its bull im sure this will change
Back to top Go down
Blue
league officer
league officer
Blue

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Seems like there is some miscommunication at Sony according to a post by a dev here: http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?topic_id=38028 . Under the Electricity Powers part it mentions "Players now have the opportunity to get the new Electricity Power set for current and new characters." So hopefully they have changed their minds and just haven't announced it yet.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/superleet11/
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 am

Lets hope it does its plain retarded that people in the first months dint make hl work and were crying about it and now they say that? I remenber all the people crying about hl and now that people know how sick it is ...poor ones that changed back now with the shields I can firmly say we are the top trollers of dcuo and I see it on top dps 2 but im a fire respect guy lol still they should give the tokens its not our fault some people dint get it down and cried about it. Hl just melle? And that kind of bull lol I dont miss those days now im with quick and living the only mains hl? Ohh and void
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 pm

HL is good troller but as long as you have to get up close to put defence dubuff I can never call HL the best. Fun though.
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:28 pm

With the shields and good dominance you get to be on top. In fos 2 I was walking around the electric whips like nothing put up reflect debuff and get out so after they fixed that we became top trollers + maybe is that im geared enought to get close to all bosses I can even pop shiel d and on sups dad and forget about the pownding ita poetic justice screw us on after making us god trollers pop the shields with 600 dominance you see it its insane in pve atleast
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Nks wrote:
With the shields and good dominance you get to be on top. In fos 2 I was walking around the electric whips like nothing put up reflect debuff and get out so after they fixed that we became top trollers + maybe is that im geared enought to get close to all bosses I can even pop shiel d and on sups dad and forget about the pownding ita poetic justice screw us on after making us god trollers pop the shields with 600 dominance you see it its insane in pve atleast

But in comparison, Condor with gadgets eaisly threw a gauss grenade at boss, debuff apllied. I have no doubt you can do the dubuff with NKS, I seen you do it plenty of times but the steps you have to take when our counterparts just with the flick of the wrist have theirs applied. A lot less power and risk involved, even with the shields. Not to mention the whip thrash dosn't apply the debuff with 100% accuacy. Hard Light is fun, but I still think the other two are ultimately better for that reason.
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:20 pm

They can debuff easy but easy its not better we got what they lack unlimited stuns powers that regen . I guess other powers have it easier debuffing but power out wise no one can beat us if the tank is good lol with isa I can do watever I want I guess its better 2 have 2 diferent power sets I guess thats why they made hl that way. If not people will not get any others trollers still for me mental is on top but was testing with freakys mental and along the way now their pot cost more than us dont know they change things and dont say shit 2 us. If I ever go away from hl I may go gadgets 2 im a bats freak freaky still ask me why I dint level gadgets to my main and I still dont know but hl for me is just so overpower in the power regen department (and when people notice that our real way 2 dps its burning supercharges ) but till we get dps that helps recharge supercharges fasters people will not unveil that and lol im still up for that hl tanking lolll soon im workng on t
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Maybe I should rephrase my statement. The others arn't necessarily better, they just do one thing easier. Besideds the debuff thing I love HL. Its just gonna be a matter of learning to get in and out like you do.
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Give some love to wolf im sure you already got it down bro wolf is already sick plus you should dps with ghost sorcery its 2 sick get some love for him 2 I miss ghost kicking ass loll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Electircity Tokens with DLC   No Electircity Tokens with DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

No Electircity Tokens with DLC
Page 1 of 1