ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nature Dps loadout

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 am

Gonna start focusing on Doc. Healer is my first priority but Im doin dps also. If ,anybody can hook me up with a basic dps loadout, it would be much appreciated..
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:17 pm

I use briar for dot (stack it with vinelash and the pull one) then harvest spread the 3 ticks , impallingthorns and rifle lol
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: here you go this is my old nature   Nature Dps loadout EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

first you use vine pull then savage gro to knock back and hit all close adds then brir for a 50 and another tick then spred it with harvest then use carnage and start with weapon when they get 35% or lower hit thorn if they dont get 2 35% star all over thorn is beast after they hit 35% or lower
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 am

Quick dont know why ya leave nature so fking sick dps I did 457k at starlabs its insane
Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 am

quick wrote:
first you use vine pull then savage gro to knock back and hit all close adds then brir for a 50 and another tick then spred it with harvest then use carnage and start with weapon when they get 35% or lower hit thorn if they dont get 2 35% star all over thorn is beast after they hit 35% or lower

Thanks Quick. Sorcery seems to be a lot more straight forward than Nature. Its still foreign to me but this will help getting me familiar with the dps side.

Nks wrote:
Quick dont know why ya leave nature so fking sick dps I did 457k at starlabs its insane

Yeah, I want me a piece of that
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:44 pm

i probly made a mistake lol na it all good i needed something fresh 9 months of nature was ok i always wanted lightning and i hope i get it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature Dps loadout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature Dps loadout   Nature Dps loadout Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature Dps loadout
Page 1 of 1