ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard Light Trollers/Dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

Hard Light Trollers/Dps Empty
PostSubject: Hard Light Trollers/Dps   Hard Light Trollers/Dps EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Apparently we suck and we're useless."Once respec tokens come out everyone will switch out of HL"

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?topic_id=39704

*Updated link:*

"Regardless, you know there is a over-nerfing issue with HL DPS that makes it an obsolete DPS choice."

http://forums.station.sony.com/dcuops3/posts/list.m?&topic_id=40100

Nks, didnt know we sucked quite that badly, good thing there are a "forums" to show us whats what. lol[i][u]

Last edited by THE GHOST on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Loll   Hard Light Trollers/Dps EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

We are the best power out trolls periot problems with debuff? Shieldssss dps? We are super charges whores and thats sick im sure they (the devs) are
Are having fun looking at all those morons crying I do miss my baby my weight lol but my will is 2 strong they could nerf us all they want nks will always be beast buahajajaja and wolf lol we will show them how we roll but could get nerfed lol

Back to top Go down
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

PostSubject: Re: Hard Light Trollers/Dps   Hard Light Trollers/Dps EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Nks wrote:
We are the best power out trolls periot problems with debuff? Shieldssss dps? We are super charges whores and thats sick im sure they (the devs) are
Are having fun looking at all those morons crying I do miss my baby my weight lol but my will is 2 strong they could nerf us all they want nks will always be beast buahajajaja and wolf lol we will show them how we roll but could get nerfed lol

Your will or mine just dosn't matter. You hear it all over the place these days and i been told as much, HL dps just cant compete with the other classes bottom line on the scoreboard. Its all about what the powerset can do, not the player. You must remember that NKS. Check that updated link and the pros themselves are giving up on it.. Its official. If they can't do it how arrogant would we have to be to think we can do it?? I think its time we just throw in the towel on HL dps . Probably just go back to sorcery where its safe and easy.
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

PostSubject: Yup   Hard Light Trollers/Dps EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:56 am

We suck so bad I give a wolf nature a run for his money lol . We may have 2 work more but nothings the satisfaction lol I was in starabs pug and people went wtf? Asking me how I was doint sick damage that if I was using a glich cause hl cant put up those numbers....
Yeah I got secret..... Skilll forum of dcuo are the lamest mmo ones I have ever seen all people do is talk shit I will never post there. I deal with facts Nd numbers thats why I said 2 quick I dont trust lady luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hard Light Trollers/Dps   Hard Light Trollers/Dps Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard Light Trollers/Dps
Page 1 of 1