ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News around the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

News around the world Empty
PostSubject: News around the world   News around the world EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm not sure how many people in the league really pay attention to the news, I personally watch it everyday as well as spend alot of

time researching things that are talked about. One thing I usually do is take current events and compare them to things that have

accured in the past; With everything that is going on today I think there will soon come a time where we as individuals are going to

be tested on what we really believe and how well informed we are about the truth rather than a lie. I'm not going to start preaching

to anybody as I'm sure you are all afraid is going to happen here but rather ask and warn that we need to inform ourselves, find out

the truth behind things that are happening around us. There have been a few times that there has been some talk that touches on

the fringes of what I'm talking about, I know that most people will more than likely shy away from serious discussion or debate so I

usually try and keep my thoughts to myself when in league chat. If anybody ever wants to have a discussion or a debate believe

me I'm all in just be for warned in a discussion if I held back truth for fear that I might step on somebody's toes I would never be

able to forgive myself. So to get back on track please try and stay informed and fyi the news or mainstream media is probably the

worst place to get the facts and if anybody ever wants to have a deep discussion or just get something off their chest all together

I'm willing to listen or discuss anytime but try and keep a positive attitude or atleast try and find something to be positive about,

there is nothing that bad and if you think there is than over time it will be.
Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com

News around the world
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ETERNAL ALLIANCE :: News :: Real news-
Jump to: