ETERNAL ALLIANCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETERNAL ALLIANCE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GHOST
league leader
league leader
THE GHOST

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 am

This league has always been about the people to me so in that regard, the name of the league is irevelant. If we had the name Super L33T for the life of the game, it wouldnt bother me a bit. With that being said, I want to know peoples opinions on possibly changing the name of the league. Super L33T isn't a terrible name or anything, I just think we could find something better. What the new name could/would be is not relevant to this post.

As I see it, there are 3 categories of people in the league Active, Inactive -but could come back, and Inactive - not coming back. We should trim the ones who aren't coming back at all after that's determined for sure that there not, then stay in contact with the ones who could possably come back(kryptonman,polarity etc.) through psn, the league forums, facebook etc. and then after a name was picked, disband and reform with the new name.

Now I realize this inst something we would want to just jump right into but I'm asking you guys, is there any other obstacle or something I'm not thinking about that would make this any harder than it seems. To me its seems pretty straight forward as long as we keep track of everything and everybody which we will. At that point we could take any amount of time to come up with something that everyone would like, and then go with it. If there is something I'm not thinking about that would make this not doable, let me know this isn't anything I would want to pursue if its gonna have any negative side effects. If we ultimately decided not to do anything, that would be all good just trying to get an idea what you guys think about the idea............

Back to top Go down
Kain
league officer
league officer
Kain

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:37 pm

sure, sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1076404714
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Well my 2 cents   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 am

When quick first got me in the league I dint like the name AT ALL then it grew in 2 me. After the server merge it was even more because we were superl33t from justice. And no one could take that from us. But as ghost says we do need a reboot we need 2 most of the old peeps that were superl33t are not around like polarity, bdup , and some others2 name a few. We ended more with a core versatile crew most of us can do any role at a high level performance and in reality thats whats keeping this league alive. I dont mind it I prefer a small prepared crew than a full noob league. So im cool with the change of name as long as we keep the same spirit of bad ass friendship and respec. The name has 2 mean something for everyone 2. Not just some random cool name. Those are my 2 cents lol *stunner on knightfire* what? What? ... Wtf... *runs off*
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:01 pm

kindof talkede about this last night with ghosti think this is a good idea i did not come up with the name myself 2 begin with it was the former leader bricktop who made me leader then quit the game ....that being said my loyalty is with the ppl not the name .......................SO LETS DO THIS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 12:03 am

vigilance committee

intrepid Crusadars

Advocates of Integrity

Back to top Go down
https://bestleaguesl.forumotion.com
Kain
league officer
league officer
Kain

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:17 am

so far i like CircleOfJustice and Vigilance Committee
Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 am

Knights of the round.

Sessions elite

Infinity aliance

The Mystery league

Exo crew

Knights of solitude

Bastards of justice (dont ask me about that kinda is a server reference)

No limit alliance

The kliq

L33t titans

Templars of justice

Rain of destruction...

I could be popin the whole day mayne another one...

Avalanche

Hmmm thats for now got more lol

Back to top Go down
Nks
league member
league member
Nks

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Forgot 1   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:58 am

What about ...

The Short bus lolll
Back to top Go down
quick
league leader
league leader
quick

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 am

i like templars of juctice nks thats a good one so far it looks like CircleOfJustise is winning though
Back to top Go down
Kain
league officer
league officer
Kain

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 4:14 pm

NOOO! Templars are evil donchaknow? Havent you ever played Assassin's Creed?

Circles are good. Nice, smooth circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LEAGUE NAME CHANGE   LEAGUE NAME CHANGE Empty

Back to top Go down

LEAGUE NAME CHANGE
Page 1 of 1